Skip to main content

New Prayer Journal

New Prayer Journal 


Abba Father Thank You For Answered Prayer








Abba Father, I thank You for the gift of a new life and a new beginning.
I thank You for Your Faithful and Constant Love.
I thank You for Your Great Mercy.
I thank You for my family and friends.
I thank You for the Grace to call You Abba Father.
I thank You because by Your Mercy and Grace today I shall be filled with the splendor of Your Glory in Jesus Christ Name I pray.
Amen.









Abba Father, I thank You for the gift of a new life and a new beginning.
I thank You for Your Faithful and Constant Love.
I thank You for Your Great Mercy.
I thank You for my family and friends.
I thank You for the Grace to call You Abba Father.
I thank You because by Your Mercy and Grace today I shall be filled with the splendor of Your Glory in Jesus Christ Name I pray.
Amen.




Action & Adventure Films, Adventure Games, Autos & Vehicles, Beaches & Islands, Blues, Books & Literature, Business News, Business Services, Celebrities & Entertainment News, Classical Music, Comedy Films, Comics & Animation, Company Size, Computer & Video Games, Computer Hardware, Computers & Electronics, Cooking & Recipes, Coupons & Discount Offers, Credit Cards, Distributed & Cloud Computing, Education Status, Family Films, Flowers, Food & Grocery Retailers, Gourmet & Specialty Foods, Greeting Cards, Home & Interior Decor, Home Automation, Home Improvement, Home ownership Status, Homeowners, Household Income, High, Investing, Job Industry, factors, Marital Status, Mass Merchants & Department Stores, Movies, Music & Audio, News, Parental Status, Performing Arts, Pet Food & Pet Care Supplies, Pets, Politics, Pop Music, Price Comparisons, Rap & Hip-Hop, Restaurants, Science Fiction & Fantasy Films, Search Engine Optimization & Marketing, Shopping, Social Networks, Strategy Games, Travel & Transportation, TV Comedies, TV Documentary & Nonfiction, TV Sci-Fi & Fantasy Shows, Visual Art & Design, World Music.




New Prayer Journal
Abba Father Thank You For Answered Prayer

Author
Sylvester Nnamdi Okorie Okalazu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Prayer Journal

 New Prayer Journal  Abba Father Thank You For Answered Prayer Abba Father I thank You for the gifts of a new life and a new beginning. I thank You for the Holy Spirit. I thank You for Your Great Divine Mercy. I thank You for Your Constant, Steadfast and Faithful Love. I thank You for Your Saving Justice. I thank You for Your Sufficient Grace. I thank You for Your Redeeming Power. I thank You for my families, friends, acquaintances and I pray for my enemies. Thank You for not destroying us in Your fury. All Glory, Honor, Praise, Worship, Adoration and Thanksgiving to Your Most Holy Name. I specially pray for Your Will to continue to manifest in my life to theGlory of Your Holy Name. Thank You for the answered prayers in Jesus Christ Name I pray. Amen. JESUS CHRIST I TRUST IN YOU. AMEN. Abba Father I thank You for the gifts of a new life and a new beginning. I thank You for the Holy Spirit. I thank You for Your Great Divine Mercy. I thank You for Your Constant, Steadfast and Fa...

New Prayer Journal

New Prayer Journal   Abba Father Thank You For Answered Prayer   Abba Father, I thank You for the gifts of a new life and a new beginning. I thank You for The Holy Spirit. I thank You for Your Great Divine Mercy. I thank You for Your Faithful, Constant and Steadfast Love. I thank You for my families, and friends. I thank You for my acquaintances and I equally pray and thank You for my enemies. You have placed them all in my path for a purpose which is to bring All Glory to Your Holy Name. I thank You for not destroying us in Your anger. I thank You especially for the Grace which is Sufficient and has enabled me to call You Abba! Father!   And I pray in a special way that Your Holy Spirit shall continue to be my Comforter, my Paraclete and my Helper and my Teacher and Everything to me. Thank You for answered prayers in Jesus Christ Name I pray. Amen.     JESUS, I TRUST IN YOU. AMEN. Abba Father, I thank You for the gifts of a new life ...

New Prayer Journal

 New Prayer Journal   Abba Father Thank You For Answered Prayer Abba Father, I thank You for the gifts of a new life and a new beginning. I thank You for Your Great Divine Mercy. I thank You for Your Faithful, Steadfast, and Constant Love. I thank You for Your Redeeming Power in Your Precious Body and Blood. I thank You for Your Saving Justice in counting me, my families, my friends, and my acquaintances among those who are destined to be saved. Help us to remain in Your Grace that is Sufficient for us.   I pray that Your Holy Spirit shall lead while I follow to accomplish Your Purpose, Plan, Will, Design, and Desire for me to the Glory of Your Most Holy Name. Thank You for the gifts of the Holy Spirit. Thank You for answered prayers in Jesus Christ Name I pray. Amen.     JESUS, I TRUST IN YOU. AMEN. Abba Father, I thank You for the gifts of a new life and a new beginning. I thank You for Your Great Divine Mercy. I thank You for Your ...